Local SEOs have a love-hate relationship with link building.
We love links, but building them is time-consuming, manual, repetitive and ultimately has a relatively low success rate compared to other SEO tactics.
Fortunately, Dani Owens is here to help. Dani has a wealth of experience building local links for a wide variety of clients and niches. In this episode, she reveals:
- The differences between link building for local SEO versus traditional SEO
- Her simple three-step process to ensure campaign success
- The biggest local link building no-nos
- Low-effort link building tactics that any business can implement
- Creative link building tactics that your competitors won’t be able to replicate
Watch the interview:
If you like what you hear and want instant access to the latest episodes, be sure to subscribe wherever you get your podcasts:
Tell us what you think:
Got a great local link building tactic that you don’t mind sharing with the world? Let us know and tell us what you thought of the episode in the comments below.